Índice del Foro EliteFreak.net EliteFreak.net
Los foros de EliteFreak

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

"El retorno del Rey" Posible versión Telecine en b

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro EliteFreak.net -> Cine / Cinéfilos
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
air
Ya llevo un rato

MensajePublicado: Mar 09-Dic-2003 12:17    Título del mensaje: "El retorno del Rey" Posible versión Telecine en b Responder citando

Hola a todos-as.
Este fichero contiene 10 minutos en escenas de "el retorno del rey" en calidad telecine ya comprobada.
Se ve y se escucha muy bien.
No se como lo habrán conseguido pero a lo mejor nos dan una sorpresa im-presionante...

El link:

<a href="ed2k://|file|LOTR.-.Return.Of.The.King.-.10.Minute.Preview.By.JavLo.wmv|85896573|8F8CCD7CD9ED943E2D078493E7402CB0|/">LOTR - Return Of The King - 10 Minute Preview By JavLo.wmv</a>

Y aquí os dejo un "txt" sobre éste fichero.

**************************************************************************************************************
PLEASE LEAVE THIS FILE ATTACHED! CREDITS DUE WHERE CREDITS ARE DUE! THANX! - JavLo
**************************************************************************************************************

Lord Of The Rings - Return Of The King - 10 Minute Preview By JavLo

*********2003 JavLo Productionz - "SHaRiNg wItH tHe wOrLd aNd yOu sHoUld 2!!!!"*********
**********Shout Out 2: My Niece - Chubz, ZI-MM Colleaguez, Gollum/Smiegull and Peter Jackson**********

*********************************************INFORMATION**********************************

Filesize: 82mb
Filenames: (1)Lord Of The Rings - Return Of The King - 10 Minute Preview By JavLo.wmv
(2)Summary of Clips shown - By JavLo.txt
Recommended Media Player For Viewing: Windows Media Player Versions 8 and 9 only!
Quality: 512kbps - Very Good

Provided for: Bittorrent/Suprnova(TM) download by 2003 JavLo Productionz. Email me @ neutrino876@hotmail.com for
suggestions/comments on this production.

***NOTE: Please Keep your torrent downloads open after you've finished downloading!
Uploading to others ensures that the torrent network stays alive!***

**************************************PREVIEW SUMMARY**************************************

Clip 1: Called "I Am On Your Side", this is Frodo, Sam and Gollum, I'm not quite sure where they are,
and it all begins with Frodo holding Sam back, as if preventing him from attacking Gollum. "Sam, no!" he cries,
and then Sam replies something I can't quite make out, which ends with: "He means to murder us!"
Gollum screams then, and says humbly: "Never! Sméagol wouldn't hurt a fly! Stupid hobbit! Fat hobbit who hates
Sméagol! He makes up nasty lies!" he screams, pointing at Sam. "You little maggot!" Sam cries,
and almost attacks Gollum again, with Frodo pulling him away. "YOU'RE the liar!" Sam cries to Gollum.
Frodo says angrily at Sam: "Sam! We're lost!" Sam replies then: "I don't care! I won't wait around for him
to kill us!" "I'm not sending him away," Frodo says, and Sam says to him: "You don't see it, do you?
He's a villain." Frodo says, seriously: "We can't do this by ourselves, Sam. Not without a guide.
I need you on your side." Sam whispers: "I am on your side, Mister Frodo."
Frodo says to him: "I know, Sam. I know. And so is he," he adds, referring to Gollum, who approaches him.
"Come, Sméagol," he says, taking Gollum's hand and leading the way. As they walk off, Gollum grins evily at Sam.

Clip 2: Called "Something For The Road". This is in a stable, I think, with Gandalf lifting Pippin up
on Shadowfax as they prepare to leave. "How far is Minas Tirith?" Pippin asks, and
Gandalf replies: "Three days' ride, as the Nazgûl flies. Let us hope we won't have one of those on our tail."
Then Merry comes in, handing something to Pippin. "Here," he says, "something for the road."
Pippin looks at it, then says: "The last of the pipe weed", or something like that. "I know you've run out,"
Merry says seriously. "You smoke too much." Pippin looks down at him. "But... we'll see each other soon. Won't we?"
Both he and Merry look at Gandalf, who seems worried as he gets up on Shadowfax behind Pippin.
"I don't know," Merry says. Then he mumbles something I can't make out, but he seems about ready to cry.
"Merry," Pippin whispers, as Gandalf eagers Shadowfax to get moving. "Merry!" Pippin cries desperately as they
ride off out of the stable and onto the road. It's un unbelievably touchy scene, no doubt Merry and Pippin will
finally create a few need-to-weep scenes in this film!

Clip 3: With the title "It Is Time", this is Arwen, I don't know quite where she is but it does look like Rivendell,
and she's approaching Elrond saying: "Tell me what you have seen." "Arwen," he says, and she continues:
"You have the gift of foresight. What did you see?" Elrond stares at her seriously and says: "I looked into your
future and I saw death." Arwen says: "But there is also life." She approaches him, saying: "You saw there was a child.
You saw my son." Elrond stares out at the view as he says: "That future is almost gone." Arwen follows him.
I think she says something like: "It is not past," and then he says: "Nothing is certain." Arwen kneels at his side,
the first thing she says I can't make out, but the rest is: "If I leave him now, I will regret it forever.
It is time."

Clip 4: "At Your Service". This is Gandalf in the Stewart of Gondor's hall, saying to Denethor: "I come with tidings
in this dark hour, and counsel." Denethor, sitting at the steps with Boromir's cloven horn in his hands,
says: "Perhaps you have come to explain this. Perhaps you have come to tell me why my son is dead."
Both Pippin, who is in the background, and Gandalf stare wideeyed when they see the horn.
Then Pippin says: "Boromir died to defend us. My kinsman and me. He fell defending us from many foes."
He comes forwards, and Gandalf says "Pippin!", but then the hobbit kneels in front of the Stewart and says:
"I offer you my service. In payment of his death." Gandalf seems unhappy and worried about this...

Clip 5: Called "Ready For Fight". This is again Pippin and Gandalf, standing at a balcony with the view from
Minas Tirith. Pippin is looking through some armoury, saying: "So I imagine this is just... ceremonial possessions.
I mean... They don't actually expect me to do any fighting. Do they?" He lookes worriedly up towards Gandalf.
"You're in the service of the Stewart now," he says. "You will have to do as you're told, Peregrin Took."
Peregrin leans on the railing, saying: "It's so quiet." "It's the deep breath before the plunge,"
Gandalf says. "I don't want to be in a battle," Pippin says. "But waiting on the edge of what I can't escape is
even worse." Gandalf approaches him as he asks: "Is there any hope, Gandalf? For Frodo and Sam?" Gandalf replies
with a slight smile: "There never was much hope. Just a fool's hope."

Clip 6: Called "You Have Given Us Hope": This is Aragorn and Éowyn, preparing to leave. Aragorn says to her:
"You ride with us?" She replies something like: "Only for a short distant. It is tradition for the women of the
court to farewell the men." Aragorn hesitates, then approaches her horse looking under the saddle to find she's
got a sword there. Éowyn quickly hides it again. "The men have found their captain," she says. "They will follow
him to battle. Even to death. You have given us hope."

Clip 7: With the title: "Tell Me Everything", this is from when Gandalf arrives at Minas Tirith with Pippin
asleep under his cloak, riding with many Gondorian horsemen into the courtyard, where they stop. Gandalf hears
someone call out: "Mithrandir!", and turns to see it is Faramir, who approaches him. "They have taken the bridge
and the west bank." Another Gondorian rider says: "It is what lord Denethor predicted! Long has he forseen this
doom." Gandalf says angrily, removing his cloak from Pippin: "Forseen, yet done nothing." Faramir stares wideeyed
as he spots Pippin, and the hobbit doesn't seem too comfortable being watched. "Faramir?" Gandalf says.
"This isn't the first halfling to have crossed your path?" Faramir confirms, "No."
Now Pippin smiles, asking: "You've seen Frodo and Sam?" Faramir nods, and Gandalf asks: "Where? When?"
Faramir replies: "In Ithilien. Not two days ago. Gandalf, they have taken the road to the Morgul vail,"
or something like that. Gandalf then says: "The pass of Cirith Ungol?" Faramir nods, and Pippin asks worriedly:
"What does that mean? What's wrong?" Gandalf looks at Faramir. "Faramir, tell me everything."

Clip 8: "More Will Come": This is a clip which is a bit difficult to describe, because there's a lot of bad sound
in it. It's a scene with Théoden, Aragorn, Legolas and many other ride through a Rohirrim camp, Théoden getting
news from different men as he rides through, I'm guessing mostly about how many warriors have come. The scene then
turns to Théoden and Aragorn, standing staring out at the Rohirrim camp. Théoden says: "Six thousand steers.
That is half of what I had expected." Aragorn mumbles something here, and then Théoden says: "More will come.
" Aragorn actually speaks very low again, and I can't make it out, but whatever he says Théoden nods at it...

Clip 9: This last clip is the one from the entrance to the Paths of the Dead, one which has been released before,
so I won't take the trouble of desciribing it... It's called "The Road Is Blocked", though.

PLEASE LEAVE THIS FILE ATTACHED! CREDITS DUE WHERE CREDITS ARE DUE! THANX! - JavLo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Un saludo.
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado MSN Messenger
ZeoN
FreAk SpEciAL ForCE

MensajePublicado: Mar 09-Dic-2003 18:00    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

No dudo de lo que me comentas, y como no dudo no te voy a preguntar si estas seguro.....

seguro q no es fake????? XD, ostia, y si ya lo tienen pq no han sacao ya la peli entera, medio mundo espectante y la peña va a este ritmo.....
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

salu2 y gracias por la informacion Wink
air
Ya llevo un rato

MensajePublicado: Mar 09-Dic-2003 19:01    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

Las caracteristicas del video son:

Resolución 384x288 a 25 fps

El audio es en ingles bastante bueno, pero parece cogido del cine.
En la página de SuprNova.org de donde me lo he bajado pone que es telecine y eso parece, porque si lo hubieran emitido en televisión tendría mas calidad de imagen y sonido, creo.

Un saludo.
air
Ya llevo un rato

MensajePublicado: Mar 09-Dic-2003 19:06    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

Aunque es posible que lo hayan ripeado en ésta calidad aposta.
El tiempo lo dira...
Un saludo.
_MoRdoR_
Me gusta postear ¿Se Nota?

MensajePublicado: Mar 09-Dic-2003 21:28    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

no parece mala calidad una vez estte bajada ya opinaremos Very Happy
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro EliteFreak.net -> Cine / Cinéfilos Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: